Night Porter - Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo
A fantastic opportunity to join the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa as Night Porter
This is a customer facing role within a busy front office / reception department.
A great opportunity for the right candidate to join us and grow with the Radisson Blu, Sligo and the iNua Hotel Collection.
The role will entail:
- Register, process, and greet guests promptly
- Checks the daily arrival list
- Responds to guests requests for information about the hotel and its surroundings
- Arranges for special services requested by guests
- Stays current with developments in the hotel by reviewing the communication log book each shift; updates log book for next shift
- Arranges fulfilment of customer services by supplying limited services in the following areas:
- Bell staff
- Telephone services
- Business Service Centre
- Room Service
- Night Auditor Duties
Essential criteria for the role:
- Previous experience in hospitality environment is essential
- Good working knowledge of food service will be a distinct advantage
- A natural Yes I can attitude
- Desired candidate will have a strong work ethic and be able to work independently as well as part of a team
Staff Benefits include:
- Discounted rates on food & accommodation.
- Learning & Development Opportunities.
- Staff meals provided whilst on duty.
- Independent Employee Assistant Programme.
- Employee Recognition Awards.
Follow us on Facebook / LinkedIn for the latest career opportunities.
#hospitalityjobs #sligojobs #leitrimjobs #mayojobs #roscommonjobs
#pasionateaboutpeople #learn #evolve #thrive
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Sligo!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job