Occupational Therapist - Fixed Term Contract 37 HPW
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to work in our expanded Occupational Therapy Department service who possess the following:
- Minimum of 2 years post registration.
- Experience essential in Acute Medical Care
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong commitment to high professional standards
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to function independently and within a multidisciplinary team
- Strong degree of flexibility and willingness to work within an expanded OT role in Acute Care
- Available to start as soon as possible
Please forward your application with updated to: Ms Michelle Kenny, HR Manager, Head of Human Resources by the 05th August 2021 GalwayHR@bonsecours.ie
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job