1 day per week - Office Assistant required to work in a small work environment. - Must have previous bookkeeping and office administration experience
- Vat Entry
- Price Checks with suppliers
- Correlate Information for safety files
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work independently
- Enter, administer and review systems data, as required
- Manage orders for office supplies as needed
- Support other members of the team
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ideally, 3+ year experience, with experience preferred in an administrative position in a construction environment
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite technology, including complex document creation, spreadsheet creation, and presentation creation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook email and calendaring system.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and influence at all levels of the organization and across multiple functions
- Proven ability to drive execution while always meeting deadlines.
- Must be outcome-driven and taking responsibility/accountability for tasks
- Ability to take initiative, learn new concepts/processes, and improve current processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to provide a rapid, accurate response to confidential/sensitive requests and to handle confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills along with the presentation, written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
- Communicate telephonically and via email and other electronic means.
- Ability to effectively navigate Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.