About the company:
Dampdoctor is an Irish owned business that diagnoses, treats and monitors all damp, mould and water ingress issues in all types of properties across Ireland.
Founded by a Construction Engineer, we have over 15 years of hands-on practical experience and valuable knowledge under our belts. We pride ourselves on our reliable service to our Domestic and Commercial customers across the island of Ireland.
Dampdoctor has become one of the most trusted names in the Irish Damp and Mould Industry.
Dampdoctor is seeking an Office Administrator to join our busy, dynamic team based in Bunclody, Co. Wexford.
Candidates must have a minimum of 2-year administration experience in a busy office environment.
- Dealing with all incoming enquiries
- Converting sales enquiries
- Diary management of Surveyors and Technicians
- Liaising with customers
- General office administration duties
- Data entry and customer follow up
- Maintaining and updating all company records
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven sales ability
- Ability to multi-task
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be competent in MS packages incl. Outlook and Excel. Knowledge of Sage and CRM's is also an advantage.
- Approachable and friendly communication manner
- Efficient time management
-Ability to follow instruction
Working hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
The salary is negotiable.
As Dampdoctor is a growing company there is huge scope in this role for personal growth.
The ideal candidate must be interested in learning about the company and its offering.
Opportunities for extra responsibility and career development available to driven individuals.
Click Apply Now to upload your CV and cover note today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.