Office Administrator required by ASA Safety Group, Mallow, Cork
- Coordination and administration of all training courses run by the company
- Ensuring course logistics are in place (Booking training, provision of course material handouts, presentations)
- Providing quotations for training courses to clients and members of the public in line with current pricing policies.
- Proactively following up on all incoming enquiries to maximise sales and help develop/optimise incoming enquiries.
- Inputting of all relevant information into computer systems and records.
- Preparation and issuing of invoices and credit notes, filing of invoices and statements in accordance with company requirements.
- Bookkeeping and bank reconciliation of all sales and purchases in accounting software and liaise with the company Accountant.
- Processing employee timesheets, completing weekly payroll and preparing journal and month end reports.
- Have a Business / Office Administration qualification - Advanced/Higher Certificate (preferred).
- Payroll and Bookkeeping experience essential
- Office Administration experience
- Have excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat Pro)
- Have excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent telephone manner.
- Be highly organised and motivated with a proven ability to manage a varied and diverse workload.
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be flexible with a positive workplace manner.
Hit the Apply button to upload your CV
The closing date for applications is Wednesday the 29th of September 2021
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.