Great opportunity for recent graduates! Opportunity to grow within the company and gain experience in the logistics industry!
Role & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be working as part of a small but focused team where customer service is paramount.
Applicants should have an interest in IT systems ideally and a willingness to work in the administration division of a Logistics Company.
A good understanding of order processing procedures and computerized systems would be required.
There will be extensive training to ensure the successful candidate gets fully up to speed on all aspects of their role.
The duties of the Administrator/Operations will include the following:
- Dealing with customers queries received via phone, email, or in F2F meetings in a timely, professional and courteous manner
- Preparing and submitting purchase orders on our computerised system (Exchequer) and keeping the sales team/customers well informed of the status of their orders
- Receipting and dispatching stock deliveries on a timely basis
- Assisting the Logistics Manager to ensure the Logistics division runs smoothly
- General Office Administration /Operations
- Preparation of Schedule - Filed. Managing local work and field employees
- Meeting deadlines. Working under pressure
- Carrying out all HHG Move Co-ordination
- Managing the ongoing relationships with the client
- Price and move manage all modes of transportation
- International Move Co-ordinator - Must communicate between clients and removal crews to confirm costs, time frames and to assign crews of the correct quantity and quality
- Import and export documentation, dealing with customs agents
- Complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Overseeing day-to-day jobs and ensuring a smooth running of operations
- Must ensure that all documentation is complete and up to date, producing job sheets
- Can-Do Attitude!
- One to two years of experience in a similar position would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience of working in a team environment in a customer-driven organisation would be ideal.
MS Office, Exchequer Software, or similar
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Good communicator and works well as part of a team
- Outgoing personality
- Willing to take their own initiative where required
- Good administration skills required for processing and dispatching orders
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.