ALONE is a national organisation that supports and empowers older people to age happily and securely at home. We support individuals and their families, work with other organisations, and campaign nationwide to improve the lives of older people.
We work with all older people, including those who are lonely, isolated, homeless, living in poverty, or are facing other difficulties. We support them through these challenges to help them find long-term solutions.
Operations at ALONE are responsible for the following areas: Quality, IT, Training, Risk, day-to-day operations plus strategic and business planning.
The role of the Operations Officer will be to support the team in these areas with a wide variety of tasks.
You will report directly to the Operations Manager at ALONE
Assist and provide support in the following:
- Project planning & delivery of action plans
- Conducting root cause analysis on reported events, e.g. complaints, accidents/incidents, etc. to ensure organisation wide learning and implementation of resulting actions
- Record-keeping – maintenance of various system logs which document areas such as complaints, improvements, corrective actions, accidents, and incidents
- Measuring performance and identifying areas of weakness - tracking action plans to completion
- Stakeholder feedback processes - helping to track and implement action plans as part of ALONE’s continuous improvement plan
- Data analysis & report writing
- Any other duties within the general requirements of the above that may be assigned
Essential skills & experience:
The successful candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- prior experience in a similar role
- a problem-solving mentality
- great attention to detail
- an ability to multi-task
- strong organisational skills and be comfortable using MS Office, a CRM, and other similar applications.
The position is an initial 2 year fixed term contract.
We work a 35-hour week.
The position will require some travel.
The salary offered for this position will depend on skills and experience.
Please send a cover letter and your CV by clicking Apply Now!
ALONE is an equal opportunity employer.
The closing date for applications is Thursday the 6th of May 2021
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.