Operatives - Co Monaghan
RecruitmentPlus are now seeking Operatives for our well-known manufacturing client based in MONAGHAN TOWN & CARRICKMACROSS.
Initially, on a long-term temporary basis, there are strong opportunities for permanency and progression for the right people to build a career with a renowned international brand. This is a varied and interesting role and with full training being provided it is an excellent opportunity for those wishing to upskill or finding it difficult to secure an apprenticeship.
Working hours are Monday – Friday with optional overtime on Saturdays.
Start times vary with the opportunity to choose either day or evening shifts.
€10.25 p/hr + overtime rates + weekly pay!
- Work as part of the team to carry out all aspects of production
- Operating hand tools & machines in a safe manner
- Assemble pieces & final product
- Pack products efficiently ensuring that products are up to standard
- Carry out daily/ weekly / monthly cycle counts
- Any other duties within the factory as required.
- 3 months+ operative experience in a construction/manufacturing/distribution environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player with flexibility
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and multi-task
- Ideally immediate availability.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.