We are currently seeking an Office Administrator to join our team at Carrigtwohill, Cork.
This permanent, full-time role involves efficient customer order administration, stock control, and customer service for a busy chill food warehousing company.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Monday - Friday
- Process all customer stock receipt documentation and enter details on warehouse stock management system
- Allocate stock, prepare order picklists and dispatch documentation as per customer order requirements
- Prepare and issue customer stock reports
- Liaise in a professional and efficient manner with customers to resolve queries
- Liaise with logistics companies and delivery drivers to schedule receipt/dispatch bookings
- Communicate with internal warehouse personnel and external logistics personnel to ensure stock receipt/dispatch paperwork is compliant with procedures
- Handle switchboard, scanning, filing and ordering of office supplies
- Contribute to the administration of the quality management system and associated quality records
- Participate in, and contribute to, internal training as required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an administrative role
- Experience in an order fulfilment/processing role or similar customer service role an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritise work
- Excellent IT skills with working knowledge of MS Office packages & experience of working with computerised systems, particularly MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Proficiency in MS Excel and experience of stock management systems e.g. In-DEX, Movex, SAP an advantage
Click Apply Now to submit your CV & Cover Note today!
Don't have a current CV? Click HERE to view the JobAlert.ie CV templates
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.