Purpose of role:
To support Buying teams on purchase order creation and stock transfersKey Responsibilities:
- Accurately enter data into corresponding fields within various software programs
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors
- Communicating with the B&M Support team/Buying teams to clear up any missing information or inconsistencies
- Diligently follow purchase orders through to completion.
- Maintaining a superior level of accuracy, consistency & work quality
- Provide general data entry support across many teams on an ad-hoc basis
- Efficient management of weekly workload and priorities.
- Provide a daily review of completed and outstanding workload to team lead
- Experience in a busy office environment
- IT literate and proficient in MS office,
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Flexible approach to work in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented work ethic.
Each department has unique challenges, your Line Manager will describe local specific requirements
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job