Part Qualified/Qualified Accountant - Construction/Engineering – D15 (38801)
Our client is a is a Civil & Mechanical Engineering Company and fulfil projects throughout the country.
They currently require a Part Qualified/Qualified Accountant for their head offices in North West Dublin to report directly to the Finance Director.
· Production and processing of daily accounting journals in the general ledger
· Production of balance sheet reconciliations including bank reconciliations
· Assistance in the production of weekly cost accounts detailing individual contract Profit and Loss
· Assistance in the production of monthly financial accounts including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, and monthly financial accounting files in accordance with tight reporting deadlines
· Production of month end analytics and trend data to assist with benchmarking process versus industry and targeted costs.
· Recently qualified (ACCA, ACA, CPA, CIMA) or Part Qualified accountant
· 3+ years’ experience
· Ability to partner effectively with peers and line managers
· Highly numerate with strong analytical and organisational skills as well as excellent attention to detail
· Flexible approach towards variable workloads
· Strong IT skills, notably Excel to advanced level
Salary €55k+ doe
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.