The National Museum of Ireland is seeking applications from suitable candidates to fill the positions of Visitor & Security Officer (VSO) in the National Museum of Ireland / Kildare Street, Dublin 2 and Merrion Street, Dublin 2. The positions are Permanent Part-Time.
Brief description of position:
To provide day-to-day service to visitors, and to provide Health & Safety, and Security Services at the National Museum of Ireland.
- Experience in delivering security services and health and safety services either as a principal duty of a role or, as an element of a role.
- Experience in delivering excellent customer services working with a diverse range of customers with varied needs. Ability to anticipate customer needs and resolve customer requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both spoken and written and an ability to work as a member of a team.
- A commitment to personal development a willingness to undertake training and acquire new skills.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Be suitable on the grounds of character. Candidates are required to provide details of two referees.
- Be fully competent and available to undertake the duties attached to the position.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Hold an ECDL certificate or equivalent.
Hit apply now below to find out more information to lead you through the application process.
Deadlines are strictly adhered to.
Handwritten application will not be accepted.
Application deadline: 17:00 Tuesday 02 July 2019