SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As part of Intelligent Enterprise Solutions (IES), the Partner Solutions and Support team delivers applications and solutions that add important value to SAP’s mission to achieve customer success through the power of agility, ease of use, performance and innovative SAP technologies. The team is responsible for the design, implementation, and support of solutions supporting partner lifecycle and partner program processes across various GTM channels. Working closely with COO and field organization of SAP’s global partner organization enables our team to drive operational excellence, simplify processes, leverage best practices, and scale with a strong focus on business partnership and customer value. We understand our internal and external end-user needs by engaging directly with them and focusing on the right outcome delivering in an agile manner.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Partner Solutions Product Manager, you will
You will be primarily responsible to ensure we are delivering highly quality solutions that meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our business stakeholders and end-users.
- Contribute to the definition of the vision / strategy for advancing the solution capabilities.
- Plan the roadmap of features to be delivered over the coming quarters in alignment with the portfolio plan and ensure transparency with all key stakeholders.
- Facilitate jointly with the business stakeholders the prioritization of features to be delivered.
- Identify and manage risks including stakeholder expectations not being met, GDPR, security & compliance, business disruption etc.
- Track the execution of feature delivery focusing on agile and incremental delivery.
- Build and maintain an effective collaborative working team environment and culture with all stakeholders.
- Final approval on the acceptance of delivered features.
- Participate in continuous improvements of the products and processes jointly with the other team members.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Master's or Bachelor's degree in business science, industrial engineering or similar
- Career: 10+ years work experience in sales or business operations, partner management, controlling or business analysis
- Deep understanding of end-to-end business processes and value chains
- Experienced in setting up and managing process or business operations teams or in analysing and optimizing business processes
- Certified as Agile or SAFe Agile Product Owner or preferred Product Manager
- Fluent in Written and Verbal English
- Effective communication and presentation skills – Verbal & Written
- Virtual Collaboration platform experience and Microsoft Office proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Other languages of benefit (German, Spanish, Portuguese)
#BusinessAnalysis #SalesOperations #ChannelSales #PartnerProgram #PartnerManagement #Agile #OperationalExcellence #BusinessProcessOptimization #BusinessSolutions
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Requisition ID:292154 | Work Area: Sales Operations | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time |
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job