Parts Advisor - Audi Kilkenny
Parts Advisor – Audi Kilkenny
Here at Audi Kilkenny, We have a great opportunity for anyone looking to kick start their career in the motor industry. This position is ideal for anyone who has an interest in cars and likes to help customers improve or fix their cars. This role will involve giving customers advice and providing them with the parts they require. The successful candidate will also assist the parts manager in preparing orders, getting parts for customers, and looking after stock control.
The successful candidate:
· The ability to work in a fast-paced parts store.
· Excellent organisational skills
· Ability to work as part of a team and individually when required.
· Willingness to learn.
· Customer service experience
· Full driving licence is an advantage.
· Passion for cars
· Highly organised
· Excellent Teamwork skills
· Self- initiative
What you will get in return:
· Competitive salary
· Achievable Bonus scheme
· Excellent work/life balance
· Progression Opportunities
· Branded Training – Audi
· Positive working culture
· 20 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
Key Tasks – Parts Adviser
· Booking in, Checking & Locating all parts delivered daily.
· Pre-picking parts two days in advance for all future workshop bookings.
· Monitoring & pricing all parts required for vehicle health checks & service cams carried out.
· Efficiently providing the technicians with any additional parts required throughout the day.
· Ensure the parts department is always clean and clear of non-located parts.
· Reporting to & assisting the parts manager with all additional tasks required.
· Monitor and track special tooling movements to workshops & Technicians
If you think you would be suitable and would like to be part of a progressive work environment whereby you will be open to endless opportunities, we would like to hear from you.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job