Job Title: Pastry Chef
To become a member of our pastry crew we require at least 1 year of previous experience in a similar working environment.
Our dedicated pastry section work to the very highest of standards and are looking for a team member who can add creativity, originality, concepts, professionalism and together become a pastry section of excellence reporting to our Executive Chef.
The aim of your role will be to provide support and guidance to the pastry section of the kitchen operation.
Requirements for Pastry Chef:
- At least 1-2 years experience
- Ability to manage the section in the kitchen
- Knowledge of the food industry and trends
- Working as a part of a team is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills
- A professional appearance at all times
- A full and valid working visa is required.
The Benefits Of Working With The Maryborough Hotel
- Free meals on duty
- Discounted hotel rooms for friends and family
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Reward and recognition programmes (restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Bike to Work scheme
- Great location with easy access to public transport and FREE parking
Inclusion and diversity are key to us.
All our team members have the opportunity to thrive with an equal opportunities employer
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job