Payment Reconciliation Reporting Manager
Soldo combines smart prepaid company cards with a comprehensive management platform. It’s the brighter way to manage business spending.
We’re proud to be one of Europe’s fastest-growing fintech companies and supported by the world’s leading investors, who also back Facebook , Spotify , Monzo , Slack , Citymapper , and Deliveroo .
Today, we have thousands of customers across Europe, offices in London, Milan, Rome, and Dublin, and over 200 people from 20 nations. This diversity is one of the reasons we thrive and our inclusive, high-performance culture is recognised in our Glassdoor reviews and an overall score (4.6/5.0).
Consistently strong growth throughout the pandemic, as well as recently launching in 4 new markets, has created a requirement for a full-time, permanent Payment Reconciliation Reporting Manager to join our Treasury and Payment Operations team in our Dublin office.
About the role
To be based in Dublin, we are looking for someone to oversee our monthly reporting for our payment reconciliation process, across two regulated entities. You will work alongside the wider Treasury & Payment Operations team to deliver the month end Profit & Loss and Balance sheet, in a fully reconciled format. We’re looking for someone who can own the process and drive efficiency to streamline. We need someone who is diligent, structured and deliver to agreed timelines.
Who we’re looking for
· The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, driven and highly organised, someone who will roll their sleeves up
· Someone who is a team player and doesn’t shy away from high volume work
· Part Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA and actively studying towards completion is desirable
· Good knowledge of card Issuing processes and schemes would be beneficial
· Someone to be the point person for any queries from the Financial Accounting team
· A strong collaborator who can deliver by working across the payment reconciliation team, IT support and various levels within Soldo’s finance team
· Someone who we can rely on to take ownership of challenges, use their initiative and sees things through to delivery or resolution
· Someone who will support the development of other team members, providing expertise and training
· Assist in preparation of reports to two regulators- (FCA & CBI)
· Conduct compliance and control checks on reconciliation activities
- First-hand experience in card Issuing reconciliations
- Extensive experience in multi-currency, multi-company accounts systems
- Accountancy qualification or part-qualified!
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills, comfortable working with large volumes of data
- Highly proficient in Microsoft excel
- Due to tight reporting deadlines, the candidate must be highly motivated and able to focus on multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment.
· From day one you’ll receive your personalised company Soldo card and the opportunity to treat yourself to a welcome lunch .
We trust you to do your job, so have a flexible approach to where you work during the pandemic. We also have wellbeing programs which support you in making the most of working from home.
Health has become more important than ever before, so from day one you can make the most of our comprehensive private health insurance for all employees, as well as our Employee Assistance Programme which is open to you, and your family.
Take advantage of our bike to work scheme , to make coming into our office an absolute breeze.
You’ll be entitled to 25 days off a year (plus public holidays), with an added bonus to treat yourself on your birthday with an extra day off !
We want to support you in giving back to causes close to your heart, so in addition to the leave above, you’ll also be able to use two volunteering days per year.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job