Avid Partners Accountants and Business Advisers based in Portlaoise is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our team in supporting clients in Payroll Bureau and HR support services.
Avid Partners have been supporting clients for over 20 years in accounting and other business advisory services and in that time we have become recognised for our care and attention to client needs.
We are seeking individuals who can join and assist us and our clients as follows:
- Strong knowledge of computerised payroll packages - Minimum 2 years
- Strong understanding of payroll regulations and employment taxation - Minimum 2 years
- Previous experience in a Payroll and HR support service environment - Minimum 2 years
- Previous experience of running a payroll of up to 500 personnel - Essential Experience
- Strong working knowledge and experience in capturing and compiling payroll data including timesheet capturing and summarising, holiday pay accrual, bank holiday pay accrual etc - Essential Experience
- Previous experience in liaising with clients and clients staff who will require assistance in understanding their payroll and additional payroll reports for statutory bodies i.e Dept. of Social Protection
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Employment Legislation and standards of best practice
- Desire to work as a team member and support other members of the team as well as accepting supporting from other members
- Previous experience in preparing and submitting reports to Revenue and in particular a good understanding of new practices -Minimum 2 years
If you have the experience and skills as outlined above we would love to hear from you.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your CV today.
The closing date for applications is Sunday the 21st of March 2021
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.