Swissport is looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their team, based at Dublin Airport. This role is a Permanent, Full time role commencing immediately.
Supporting more than 1,000 employees, this role will be responsible for the provision of effective and accurate delivery of payroll services to Swissport and Flightcare in Ireland. This role will suit an experienced Payroll professional who is experienced at running a high volume and complex payroll process. This role will be the first point-of-contact for payroll-related queries for Swissport and Flightcare employees.
· To prepare and process weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls for Swissport operations in Ireland
· To prepare monthly payroll reports, prepare monthly returns (P30, P45s) and filing of returns through ROS
· To respond to employee pay queries in a timely and professional manner
· To prepare payroll journals for processing
· To process and reconcile all payroll deductions (bike schemes, pension, credit union, subscriptions etc)
· To manage the end-to-end employee lifecycle from recruitment to leaver exit processes ensuring the employee experience is safeguarded
· To provide payroll-related reports and analyses to the Head of HR and other managers as required
· Other payroll and finance related tasks as required
· To provide financial reports to the Finance Manager in line with group reporting deadlines
Qualifications and Competencies
· An experienced Payroll professional with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a high volume (>1000 employees) payroll function
· IPASS Certification is desirable (or equivalent experience)
· Prior experience using Sage Micropay payroll software.
· Prior experience using Mitrefinch Time Management System is desirable
· Excellent working knowledge and understanding of current employment legislation and taxation and its practical application
· Advanced Excel skills is essential
· Efficient organiser – proven ability in multi-tasking and managing projects; excellent attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; an extremely professional manner
· High energy, personal presence and maturity
· IT Literate – must have excellent MS Office skills
· Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, frequently under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
· Must be mobile and flexible
· Personal and professional integrity of the highest order
· The above criteria are by no means exhaustive and may be added to or changed as deemed necessary.