Job Reference ID: MYM/608/058361
Home Name: Moneymore
Location: Moneymore, Northern Ireland, UK
Weekly Hours: 16
Salary: up to £8.91 per hour
Posting Expiry Date: 04/05/2021
In your role as a Personal Activity Leader you will be responsible for the delivery of all activities within the care home by ensuring that all resident’s are offered a varied and meaningful choice of activities throughout their stay. You will be part of the team that ensures that residents in our care feel valued as individuals.
So as a personal activity leader what do you need to do to make this happen?
- Provide stimulation and exercise to residents through a wide and varied activities programme.
- Assess the mental and physical needs of all residents regularly to ensure most appropriate activities are conducted.
- Liaise closely with residents, care staff and relatives to create personalised activities that will engage our residents and reflect their interests and hobbies.
- Encourage staff and relatives to become involved in any activities programmes.
- Develop community links with local groups, i.e. churches, schools and encourage a variety of events and activities to take place in the home.
- Work safely within company policies, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
In order to be our Personal Activity Leader you should have:
A genuine interest in promoting independence and life style opportunities for older people, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference.
Will need to be confident and enthusiastic, providing motivation and energy into our caring environment.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme. Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job