Fixed Term Contract (inc Secondee)
2 July 2021
Your role at a glance
The Personal Assistant will provide a high touch professional one-to-one PA service to one or more Heads of Department within the Distribution Team and to support additional team members of the PA team.
What you'll be doing
- Co-ordinate and actively manage stakeholder diaries, anticipate issues, manage priorities and conflicts
- Initiate and arrange all meetings in a collaborative manner to ensure optimum use of stakeholders’ time in locations, during meeting and when travelling
- Build an understanding of stakeholders and clients as appropriate to actively manage incoming correspondence for stakeholders
- Take decisions on behalf of and coordinate travel plans on behalf of stakeholders via the Distribution Team Travel Desk to include booking transportation, accommodation, drafting itineraries and process expenses using appropriate tools
- Manage attendance and preparation for meetings and events by providing timely reminders of action points and gathering, collating and circulating papers and documents prior to meetings
- Attend meetings as required to take accurate minutes or summary action points and distribute to ensure recipients received these within the agreed deadline whilst ensuring confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Produce and format documents, papers, reports and presentations within brand guidelines to meet Company standards
- Provide administration support for the wider team to include arranging team events, stationery ordering and on-boarding/exiting processes
- Establish and maintain good relationships with other PAs of key internal and external contacts to add value for one or more team heads.
What we're looking for
- Previous experience supporting more than one senior business leaders (essential)
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to work autonomously and be assertive when required
- Maintains quality in all situations
- Pays attention to detail and demonstrates accuracy
- Ability to act diplomatically and confidentially with sensitive information.
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days’ holiday, private medical insurance, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job