Following an already successful recruitment for a remote position whoops.ie is seeking to recruit a further 2 x Personal Lines Executives on a remote basis & 1 x Sligo Office-Based
We are offering an exciting opportunity to an enthusiastic individual who wishes to develop their career in insurance broking. Our ideal candidate will have an insurance qualification (or be working towards) and will have experience in Insurance broking & customer service.
Personal Lines Renewals Executive – 2 x Fully Remote Working / 1 x Sligo Office Based
The Role will include:
- Handling and processing renewals and managing an existing Personal Lines account (car, van and home)
- Advising clients on most suitable cover and identifying further opportunities in additional policies
- Researching insurance companies and negotiating with Insurers to obtain the most suitable/competitive premiums for our clients
- Dealing with day-to-day Personal Lines client accounts (MTA queries, claims handling, account processing)
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Minimum APA qualification or working towards
- Customer service experience and skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Sales driven
IT Skills Required:
- Applied Systems an advantage
- Proficient in using internet systems, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Click Apply Now to submit your CV & Cover note today!
The closing date for applications is Friday the 9th of December 2022
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.