Personal Sales Advisors, AIB Direct Sales, Customer Services, AIB Bank.
Location: Dublin, IE, IE
Company: Allied Irish Bank
Role: Personal Sales Advisor, Direct Sales, Customer Services Airside Swords Dublin (23 month Contract)
Does the idea of helping customers excite you? Do you have that natural phone manner?
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can show us that they always put the customer first and can engage with customers over the phone
- Can identify, convert or refer new sales including cross-selling of products
- Spots opportunities for the customer and for us
- Promotes other ways for customers to bank with us, such as our self-service channels so that they can save time
- Answers customer questions, knows what they need and how to solve it for them
- Is happy to work a 9 week shift rotation, which includes one Saturday every 9 weeks. Hours are 8:00 am - 9:00 pm Monday - Friday and Saturday 9:00 am and 6:00 pm. There is a shift premium of 6.25%
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose - to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you have:
- Previous sales or customer service experience.
- A minimum of five passes in the Leaving Certificate must include English and Maths at honours or ordinary level. We will ask you to prove these results. If you have a third level qualification, all the better.
- Good rapport and communication skills to engage with customers over the phone.
- Loads of energy and enthusiasm.
- The know-how to focus on results.
- What it takes to work in a team.
- The drive to become accredited by completing Qualified Financial Advisor modules, within a timeframe. We will cover the cost of registration with the Institute of Bankers and for completion of the modules. We will pay you study leave and when you pass the exams, we will reward you.