We are recruiting apprentices to join our team to work on a wide range of energy efficiency retrofit projects in the Midwest region with the primary responsibility of carrying out gas service alterations amongst other works including the installation of oil, gas boiler, heating control upgrades as well as heat pump installations.
In return, we provide suitable applicants very competitive packages along with all the training and support required to enable you to maximise your potential in this exciting sector.
- Carrying out Gas Service Alterations which includes,
- Extending / replacement of boilers flues, condensates, and safety values
- Extending / replacement of gas lines
- Testing & commissioning
- Installation of a wide range of upgrades which include,
- Heat Pump Installations
- Gas Boiler Installations
- Oil Boiler Installations
- Heating Control Upgrades
- Hot Water Cylinder Upgrades
- Radiator and pipework replacements
- Cold Water Storage replacements
- Ensuring all work is completed to the highest quality standards in line with manufacturers guidelines, SEAI code of practice, building regulations and CHS company standards
- Ensuring all work is carried out safely and in line with all relevant health and safety requirements for the given project.
- Completion of Installer Installation Declarations on completion of works (Paperless system provided)
- Completing a full handover of the upgraded system to the client
- Ensuring that all work is carried out in a clean and tidy manner and one that minimises disruption to the homeowner
- Always acting in a courteous, helpful and professional manner with all dealings with customers, occupants and general public while working on behalf of the company.
- Registered with SOLAS for plumbing apprenticeship
- Professional, honest, hardworking, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Clean and tidy tradesperson.
- Good IT and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills are essential
- Able to use your initiative.
Health & Safety Requirements
- CSCS Safe Pass.
- CSCS Manual Handling Training.
TP Gas Services has been delivering the highest quality Gas, Plumbing and Heating services for over 30 years
From leaky water pipes and boiler repairs to the installation of gas fireplaces or renewable options, we do it all.
Using state of the art equipment, our team of fitters and service technicians are comprehensively skilled and qualified to the highest standards to deliver a service that meets your needs.
Phase 2 (€274.14 Gross)
Phase 4 (€411.26 Gross)
Phase 6 (€616.88 Gross)
4th Year (€740.26 Gross)
Monday to Friday (Overtime as required)
Ability to commute/relocate:
Limerick City & County reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Limerick!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job