The Farnham Estate 4* Spa and Golf Resort is a 158-bedroom luxury hotel and golf resort based in Cavan.
It has significant occupancy throughout the year, a reputation for excellent guest service, and an exceptionally relaxing, comfortable destination venue.
Reporting to the Spa Manager the Pool Attendant is responsible for creating and maintaining exceptional customer care, carrying, out health and fitness tests and assessments and gym inductions, and meeting guests and members.
Carry out pool water tests such as PH and cholerine and carry out the back-wash duties when required.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be experienced in carrying out health and fitness assessments
- Has experience in teaching exercise classes
- Have a qualification in fitness, gym, and exercise
- Have experience of working to high customer service standards
- Be experienced in gym/pool plant maintenance.
What we Offer:
- The opportunity to become part of an Award-Winning Resort Property
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free car parking and meals on duty
- Discounts across the Group hotels including accommodation, spa, golf, and food.
Please apply with your CV to the link provided.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.