Process Equipment Engineer, Grange Castle, Dublin
Please note, we may not have an active opening at this time. If your skills and experience match this position, our Talent Acquisition team will connect with you as soon as this opportunity becomes available. Please apply if you would like to be added to this pool of candidates for consideration for future vacancies.
*Due to high volume of applications we will be contacting successful candidates only.
One Site, Multiple Opportunities!
Are you an experienced Process Equipment Engineer looking for your next step within a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant? If so, Pfizer Grange Castle has a permanent, full-time opportunity for you.
About the role
The process/equipment engineer will have responsibility for providing engineering and equipment trouble shooting, and qualification support & ensuring that the equipment is running as intended to support the manufacture and timely disposition of product. This role focuses on leading and resolving technical issues.
- Implementation of CAPAs and process/equipment improvements
- Generation of product impact assessments,
- Providing routine technical support and trouble-shooting Investigation closeout and maintaining the qualification status of the physical plant and equipment
- The Process/Equipment Engineer is also responsible for Project Management/ execution of assigned projects (short duration), which includes the management of internal company resources (assets financial and personnel), external Engineering and vendors as part of the execution of projects. The direct management responsibility includes all support activities and functions necessary to ensure successful completion of project objectives.
- The Process/Equipment Engineer will be responsible for providing technical expertise during audits and to present/defend engineering systems, applicable change controls, investigations and equipment qualification packages to the regulatory agencies if required.
What do we offer?
Pfizer Grange Castle opened its doors in 2005. We are offering a permanent position with Competitive Salary & Shift Allowance plus Bonus Schemes, Healthcare for you & your family, Pension & Share Scheme, Long term Income Protection, Life Assurance, and Option to buy additional Annual Leave days. Training & Opportunity for Career Progression.
Grange Castle is close to the M50/N7/N4 and offers free parking and award winning, subsidized canteen onsite.
Our Culture in Grange Castle is hugely important to us. We recognize that people are the cornerstone of Pfizer’s success. We embrace career development & colleague engagement.
Our safety is at the heart of everything we do.
As a team, together we run our business so your input and expertise is essential to our success!
We run regular initiatives onsite such as Health and Wellbeing initiates, Day in the Life and Kids 2 Work Day initiatives. We have a Site Culture Team and a varied sports and social club.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum qualification of a B.Sc. Degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent with emphasis in Biochemical, Chemical or Mechanical discipline
- Minimum of 3 year post graduate downstream purification / Vaccines Conjugation experience desirable
- Experience of process/ equipment including Chromatography, Ultrafiltration/Diafiltration, Autoclave, and Parts washer systems would give a distinct advantage
- Experience working with automated control systems, MCS (Manufacturing Control system), PI (Data acquisition system) and Unicorn
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical solutions for complex problems through equipment/process knowledge
- Proficient in the use of structured problem-solving tools such as Process Mapping, RCA (Root cause analysis), FMEA's (Failure Mode effects analysis) etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work independently
- Proven record of project delivery
If your experience and skillset match the above, what are you waiting for?
How to apply
Make a difference today, all suitable candidates should apply though the link with CV provided. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- In order to be considered for this position you need to be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
- Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
- Due to high volume of applications we will be contacting successful candidates only.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Engineering
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job