TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
The Global Monetization Integrity (MI) team plays a critical role in driving initiatives to mitigate risks in Ads and Commerce and to ensuring advertiser quality on our platform.
As Product and Process Manager Lead - Integrity Systems, you will support a team of Product and Process Managers who are the subject-matter expert of a system or tooling that forms the backbone of Monetization Integrity capability that ensure TikTok ads are safe and appropriate. You focus on global and cross-functional infrastructure including tools and frameworks aimed at expanding the capability and intelligence to support and meet the growing demands of the TikTok advertising features.
You are demonstrating servant leadership to your team by empowering and uplifting your team members through empathy and showing how work should be delivered in action while setting a high standard of delivery and invoking their sense of ownership and creativity. You will help your team members navigate difficult conversations and coach them on leading the launch of new integrity tools, products and workflows. You are providing oversights on the implementation excellence your team members strive for that will affect commercials, policy, workforce management, operations team, and the overall Monetization Integrity in the long run. You are responsible for your team member's quality of work on ad moderation strategies, processes and features to improve our ad integrity systems at internet scale.
- Manage and develop a team of Product & Process Managers to deliver results against set goals. ,
- Provide career support, coaching, and general development support to your team. ,
- Provide thought leadership on how your team plan and manage complex ad integrity-related projects from problem definition to final execution. ,
- Support your team in crafting ad integrity processes and risk control product strategies on TikTok platforms that meet the unique requirements of local markets to improve our ad integrity systems. ,
- Help your team in managing the internal launch roadmap: Effectively prioritize business requirements from internal teams to ensure effective launch readiness. ,
- Translate customer, employee and systems problems into tangible customer improvements. ,
- Grow the system capability and infrastructure including tools and frameworks on a global scale. ,
- Effectively prioritize business opportunities from a wide range of inputs so that you are working on the most impactful projects and align these priorities to product roadmaps. ,
- Set alignment at leadership level on global, top-down, policy strategy, such as brand safety baseline and initiation of branded content policy framework. ,
- Set your team up for success in working with cross-functional partners (ad policy, product management, data analytics, operations, commercials) to identify, assess and resolve ad integrity-related issues in our products and processes, and global or regional in scope. ,
- Actively engaged in continuous organizational improvement initiatives to meet the growth and address constraints within and cross-departments.
- Minimum five years of leadership experience in related fields. ,
- Minimum eight years of total work experience in program management, product management, system/business analysis, or technology/solution consultancy; ideally, in ad integrity or risk control. ,
- Proven track-record of driving success through leading and empowering teams that delivered major impact towards the business. ,
- You’re entrepreneurial. You're self-driven. Comfortable working in fast-paced environments and passionate in building products that scale. ,
- A clear communicator of product decisions and their rationale. ,
- Experience with project management and complex coordination. ,
- Experience supporting intricate systems and infrastructure at global scale. ,
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in stakeholder management. ,
- Highly data-sensitive, capable of in-depth interpretation through data analysis. ,
- Deep interest in developing business opportunities through solving customer problems. ,
- Bachelor's degree or above; technical background a plus. ,
- Bilingual fluency in English and a major language in your region a plus.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job