CareerWise Recruitment is looking to recruit several Product Builders for our client Zimmer Biomet a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare based in Oranmore, Galway. (see company information below)
These roles are due to exciting expansion plans.
This is a shift position and initially an 11-month contract.
This is a great opportunity to join a worldwide leading medical device company in their start-up operation in Galway in a state-of-the-art manufacturing environment.
Be part of a company that improves a person's life every 10 seconds.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Solid work history
• Leaving certificate or equivalent
• Mechanically minded
• High level of attention to detail
• Ability to work Shift - Flexible
• Manufacturing experience is a plus but not essential as training is given
• Team Player
• Computer literate
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
WHAT WE OFFER
• Very competitive hourly rate
• Excellent Shift premium
• Guaranteed hours each week
• Annual Roster – Work 7 days and 7 nights (12-hour shifts) in a 4 week period instead of 20
• More days off offering better work-life balance
• Subsidised Canteen
• Recognition & Reward programme
• 11-month contract initially
• Sports & Social Club
• Career progression – proven track record
• Operating of Equipment for the production of product.
• Operating finishing and packaging machines.
• Correctly performs all steps of cleaning operation
• Maintain accurate records and report data on computerized system.
• Exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job training of less qualified personnel
• Perform all quality checks and maintenance of records - Visual inspection of parts and paperwork
• Operates as part of a team to achieve productivity Targets.
• Following all company procedures
Zimmer Biomet – Company Information
Is a €4.6 billion publicly traded medical devices firm doing business in over 100 countries around the globe. Through innovation, we have become a worldwide leader in orthopaedic surgical products. The Zimmer Biomet team is more than 9,000 employees strong, and we are dedicated to producing top quality products and services that make a difference in our communities. We are proud that we help people every day to live fuller and healthier lives. Additionally, our employees enjoy the many benefits of working for a growing, successful company, including exciting career opportunities and a competitive total rewards program.
In 2 locations in Ireland Shannon & Oranmore, Galway
Please click apply now to email your CV.
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food, and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo, and Dublin.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.