Creganna Medical is a leading Medical Device company who specialise in minimally invasive delivery & access devices, providing the full spectrum of services to design, develop and deliver finished medical devices to market.
Example of Shifts Available:
Day shift Monday - Thursday 7.00am - 3.30pm, Friday 7.00am - 12.30pm €11.06
Evening shift Monday - Thursday 3.30pm - 12.00am, Friday 12.30pm - 6.00pm €13.27
Night shift Monday - Thursday 12.00am - 7.00am, Sunday 8.00pm - 7.00am €14.71
Weekend Day shift Saturday & Sunday 6.00am - 6.00pm * €13.27
Weekend Night shift Friday & Saturday 6.00pm - 6.00am * €14.71
(***may not be suitable for full time students, successful candidates will need to complete a full time paid training period (around 4-6 weeks) before moving onto Weekends)
Your New Job
* Assembling medical devices, quality checks, packaging and labelling
* Working as part of a team to hit targets & deadlines
* Inspection of product at various steps of the assembly process - visual with the use of a camera or a microscope
* Handling small and fragile products
* Ensure that high quality standards are maintained, follow work procedures and specifications and adhere to GMP
* Using computerised equipment or machinery
What we look for:
* Candidates must be educated to Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent
* Previous experience in the Medical Device industry or similar area desirable
* High level of dexterity
* Have a solid and dependable working history
* Able to learn quickly and the ability to learn technical information
* Able to use manual equipment
* Must be computer literate
* Fluent in written and spoken English essential
NB: If successful after interview, you will be placed in a candidate pool awaiting suitable roles to become available within your preferred shift pattern.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.