The Production Planner/Scheduler is responsible for ensuring that jobs are produced on time and machine utilisation is optimal. The successful applicant will be responsible for production planning including proactively interfacing and following-up with cross-functional groups to ensure that production schedules and shipping commitments are met. Working as part of the Materials Management he/she will identify and resolve issues impeding the completion of orders and prioritise, expedite and reschedule work orders as needed.
Other key responsibilities of the position include:
- On-time work order creation and scheduling
- Ensuring on-time delivery performance to customers
- Capacity analysis preparation
- Analysis of material/machine/labour requirements
- Maintaining inventory levels of Min-Max planned materials
- Maximising machine utilisation across departments
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Applicants must have a strong IT background and significant Planning/Materials experience obtained in a manufacturing environment. In addition, applicants must be proficient in MS Excel and ideally will have experience of Oracle 11/12/Cloud. The ideal candidate will hold a degree in a relevant subject and possess an IPICS-CPIM certification. In addition, candidates must have:
- An ability to build strong relationships with other departments including Sales and Production
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including report writing and presentation skills
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job