Coen Steel is a leading steel distributor and manufacturer with a history of commitment to excellence and innovation.
We source and distribute premium standard and specialised steel to all industry sectors across the island of Ireland. With plans to develop the business to new markets and industries, we are seeking an experienced Production Scheduler who will contribute directly to the success of the company.
The role of the successful candidate will be to work alongside the Production team and Logistics Manager to facilitate the smooth running of both production and logistics on a daily basis.
· Assist with the manual inputting and digitised importation of steel reinforcement schedules into our manufacturing software programme ‘ASA’
· Plan, maintain, and communicate orders for production on a daily basis
· Coordinate closely with Production/ Transport Manager to ensure customer order priorities and delivery dates are met
· Record all inbound deliveries from ports as well as printing labels from our ‘ASA’ software system
· Excellent communication skills
· Energetic and enthusiastic with good work ethic
· Ability to organise and prioritise work
· Strong working knowledge of customer order processing and ERP systems
Skills/ Qualifications required:
· 3rd Level Education, preferable in a Production or Construction related field
· Preferably a background in steel detailing
· Proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of other transaction/ planning systems preferred (E.g. Microsoft Navision, SAP)
· Ability to Multi-task and have good analytical skills
· Capable of building and maintaining a good working relationship with customers
· Database administration and experience in using various software packages
Training will be provided for our in-house ASA and Microsoft Nav software packages.
Working hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30 – 17:30, Friday 8:30 – 16:30 with an hour for lunch.
Click Apply Now to submit your application today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.