Reporting to the Project Lead, this position will be based in our Cork office.
Duties of the Role include:
- Handling of customer inquiries, clarification of specs and establishing lead-times in line with project requirements, producing & issuing related quotes to client.
- Expediting of customer Purchase & Sales orders, with related supply chains.
- Develop full understanding of related inventory levels and status of existing orders, to ensure that adequate orders are on system & being expedited through our supply chains.
- Running & management of regular internal and customer service-related reports as required.
- Administration support & sales/purchase order processing to projects division.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records/files of customer job files.
- Logging of Documentation requirements with doc's department as required.
- Need to meet deadlines and work towards set Team and departmental targets.
- Build relationships working in partnership with all divisions & departments within the company and other cross functional teams.
- Responsibility for awareness and action of related personal, department & company Procedures/KPI's.
- Adherence to companies ISO 9000 Quality, and Health & Safety procedures.
Ideally the candidate would possess the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience in a Technical Administrator role and ability to work in busy project environment.
- Excellent IT skills, including experience with MS 365, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, and ERP systems.
- Very high attention to detail and presentation, with technical speed and accuracy.
- Strong Interpersonal & communication skills.
- Committed to Customer Satisfaction and continuous process improvement.
- Be capable of working consistently both as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Priorities to a high level of quality. Set Priorities daily for all activities in the department.
- Service orientated - has a natural interest in helping customers.
- Reliable and committed with ability to work in a busy customer focused environment.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusionAs an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!