Richard Nolan Civil Engineering is at the heart of the Irish civil engineering and utilities ducting industry delivering the highest quality solution in the safest manner.
Our continual development and diversification have led us to provide a seamless civil, construction, environmental, and traffic management service.
Our highly skilled and dedicated workforce allows us to progress and provides our clients with high-quality, safe, and environmentally friendly solutions.
Here at Richard Nolan Civil Engineering, we are looking for a Project Manager to join our team on a utilities-based framework.
Considered candidates must have:
- Civil Engineering Level 8 Qualification or higher
- 2 years experience in civil projects
- Proficiency in all MS packages and Computers as office duties will be required
- Utilities or Roadworks experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong communication abilities, and the ability to negotiate a strong commercial position for the company
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience with dealing with higher authorities, customers, and clients.
The candidate will be a hardworking and adaptable individual who maintains a professional manner in the workplace.
Able to work under pressure in a methodical and responsible way whilst being able to meet deadlines.
Works well as part of a team and can also work unsupervised using initiative.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.