Property Maintenance Roles
IPH Developments LtdCorkFull-time
We are looking for reliable, enthusiastic, hard-working candidate's to join our team in carrying out general property maintenance and refurbishments.
Typical responsibilities include:
Bathroom refurbishments, minor roofing repairs, flooring, doors, and window lock repairs, office/home clear-outs, Ad hoc maintenance items e.g. small repairs, painting etc.
- Candidates should have strong customer service skills and the ability to work unsupervised
- Experience in residential property maintenance and a background in Plumbing/Carpentry in particular is an advantage.
- Fluent English speaker
- Be able to deal with queries from clients.
- Punctual and well presented.
- Previous experience of both commercial and residential maintenance troubleshooting is desirable.
- Full Clean Driving licence essential .
- Company phone
- Company vehicle
- Fuel card etc
2 positions available:
- 1 position - Mon - Fri
- 1 Position - Tues - Sat
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- similar: 5 years (preferred))
Click Apply Now to submit your CV & Cover Note today!
Don't have a current CV? Click HERE to view the JobAlert.ie CV templates
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.