Manager – Publishing Operations
In this role, You will perform and manage daily graphic typesetting, project management and production of statutory fund reports and other shareholder related documentation within tight legal deadlines. There will be close daily liaisons with internal global customers to ensure new products are scoped out, developed and delivered. The role involves working closely with both Business and SFR team members on a daily basis, from the morning “Scrum” meeting where tasks of the day are discussed, though to the afternoon update.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of day to day production, administration, project management of the service portfolio, using a variety of graphic tools.
- Plan and prioritise team workloads to meet objectives and ensure accuracy.
- Adhere to SLA guidelines and produce monthly metrics.
- Ensure translation and print services are sourced from external approved providers and costs are analysed and approved
- Ensure Compliance and Legal requirements impacting team products and disclosures and team adhere to same
- To proof read and peer review products before circulation.
- Change Management - Ensure existing change management process is adhered to and new projects and change are resourced adequately
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements through change management structure
- Ensure all production checklists are up to date and are being demonstrated complete
- Establish and maintain good working relationships through open communication and visibility to senior management
- Provide mentor & coaching support to colleagues
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and ensure visibility from team and upwards focusing on Risk and internal risk process
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!