This is a time like no other at Pfizer! We are now pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Pfizer Grange Castle, one of the largest integrated bio pharmaceutical plants in the world is to start producing supplies of the
Covid-19 vaccine. Up to $40m will be invested in our manufacturing facility which will lead to the creation of a diverse set of roles across our business. The Grange Castle facility will now produce the mRNA drug substance, making it only the second plant in our network to do so.
If you have relevant QC potency experience, his is a fantastic opportunity to join us on our journey to manufacture breakthroughs that changes patients’ lives!
The QC Potency Analyst will maintain regulatory compliance through established programs for laboratory testing, maintenance, training, and SOPs within QC Chemistry.
Together we will ensure that Science will win.
- Contribute to the operation of QC Laboratories
- Follow and assist in the creation, review and maintenance of SOP’s for cGMP lab test procedures and systems
- Facilitate and assist with laboratory investigations
- Facilitate and assist with corrective action tasks
- Ensure safe operations, attention to detail and good documentation skills according to cGMP
Perform routine Potency/CellCulture Tasks
- Media preparation and reagent qualification
- Establish and Maintenance of Cell Line folders
- Waste inactivation
- Support and assist in the introduction of new Cell Lines
- Support the creation of new LIMS builds for new Cell
- Ensure supply of cells and other critical reagents to external labs as required
- Assist in the maintenance and development of training programs and perform training of other analysts
- Maintain established 5S process and assist in the 5S audits and related activities
- Support and assist the continuous improvement projects and all related CI
Minimum of 3 years’ experience necessary in a QC Potency position.
An ability to work independently, and as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires flexibility and initiative
Excellent trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
Ability to communicate clearly
Shift work may be required for this role
What We Offer?
Permanent position with Competitive Salary and Shift Allowance plus Bonus Schemes, Healthcare for you & your family, Pension & Share Scheme, Long term Income Protection, Life Assurance, Option to buy Additional Annual Leave days. Grange Caste is close to the M50 and offers free parking and subsidized canteen onsite.
Our Culture in Grange Castle is hugely important to us. We recognize that people are the cornerstone of Pfizer’s success. We embrace career development & colleague engagement. As a team, together we run our business, so your input and expertise are essential to our success!
We run regular EXPOs onsite such as Kids 2 Workday, Day in the Life and Health and Wellbeing initiates. We have a Site Culture Team and a varied Sports and Social Club.
Our safety is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to be free of injuries and incidents because we care about everyone here.
Our culture is founded on the pillars of Equity, Joy, Courage and Excellence.
How to apply
Make a difference today, all suitable candidates should apply though the link with CV provided. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- To be considered for this position you need to be legally eligible to work in Ireland for the length of a permanent contract
- Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates
- Due to high volume of applications we will be contacting successful candidates only
- We do not offer relocation
In order to be considered for this position in Ireland you need to be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
Please note there is no relocation support available for this position
How to apply
Make a difference today, all suitable candidates should apply with CV below. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives... At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.Quality Assurance and Control
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job