Quality Assurance Auditor
The Quality Assurance Auditor should be able to work in cross-functional teams to support operations in assessing and improving existing processes. The Quality Assurance Auditor is responsible for performing risk assessments & audits to ensure all systems, processes and their outcomes comply with standards that meet applicable ISO international and national regulations, standards and guidelines, and fulfil internal Zeus Industrial Products requirements. . The auditor completes risk assessments & audits and documents results on schedule and in a timely manner.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop audit schedules and assure audits are performed in a timely manner.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct audits and risk assessments to:
-Corrective actions implementation & effectiveness.
-QMS system audits
- Write timely audit reports and communicate the results of the audits to all stakeholders.
- Assist site quality leadership with the verifications of implementation and effectiveness of corrective actions. Record the results of the verification activities.
- Assist site leadership in preparing and hosting external audits as requested.
- Responsible for Supporting Audit training for other team members as required.
- Manages auditing system data and trends for inclusion in Management Review.
- Other projects and assignments as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Suitable 3rd Level Qualification (Science/Tech/ Quality Level 6+) with 2 years Quality experience within regulated industry or equivalent.
- Proficient in reading comprehension and interpreting requirements and specifications.
- Evidence of working independently and as a member of cross-functional teams.
- Effective planning and organizational skills; demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills including effective written and verbal communication, and the ability to express ideas precisely, persuasively, and effectively.
- Accurate and legible record keeping is a must.
- Employs safe work habits and abides by all safety regulations.
- This is an On-Site Position with the need to be on feet for prolonged periods and/or sitting for prolonged periods (as role requires).
What’s on offer…..
- Health insurance contributions & free health assessments
- Pension, life assurance & tuition assistance programmes
- A chance to be part of a growing and ambitious company in Donegal
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job