Quality Assurance Executive I-21000579
At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the Quality Assurance Executive I role will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Perform detailed batch record review of finished products prior to QP/QA release.
- Perform detailed technical /quality review of all Artwork.
- Plan and prioritise artwork review based on commercial /launch basis.
- Assist in the management of the internal audit program.
- Assist in the management of Customer Quality Complaints/Medical Device Vigilance systems.
- Assist in the management of the routine commercial stability program.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual KPI/Management review data.
- Prepare annual product quality review reports.
- Assist in the maintenance of the companies incoming inspection program
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a Science related discipline.
- 0-3 years’ relevant experience within a pharmaceutical/medical device company.
- Experience of sterile manufacturing desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge and or experience of all quality system aspects including: Deviation management, CAPA, complaint handling, auditing, change management, supplier qualification, batch release.
- Experience of Trackwise or similar electronic document management systems is desirable but not essential.
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.
Job PostingMay 14, 2021, 4:53:30 AM
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job