At Apple, we believe in hard work, fun environment and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes about when hardworking people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage and encourage. By focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts with you! The Worldwide Apple Online Store Sales team is looking for motivated, outgoing and tech savvy individuals who want to offer Apple customers an unparalleled customer sales experience via chat.
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in English & German/French.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills needed.
- Provide consultative solutions to customers based on their needs.
- Proactively move the chat interaction towards a successful sale.
- Customer-focused, detailed-oriented individual.
- Has excelled in a customer facing environment.
- Has experience with both Mac and PC.
- Appropriately set customers’ expectations.
- Typing speed of minimum 50 words per minute preferred, with great attention to detail.
- Multitasking - Capacity to hold a number of chats simultaneously.
- Can translate “tech speak” into everyday, understandable terms.
- Function comfortably in a fast - paced, performance based contact centre environment where contacts are monitored, recorded and quality assessed.
- Adaptive and flexible to changing technologies, process and environments.
- Ability to work and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Complex problem solving abilities.
- Strong organisational and administration skills.
- Be a self-starter who is motivated and innovative
- Ability to work effectively with other departments and utilise a team approach to accomplishing goals.
- Ability to offer responses to customers in fast paced environment, understanding the dynamics and responsibilities of written communication and its consequences. - Customer - focused, detail -oriented individuals. - Independent problem solvers with passion for self owned career development. - Creative problem solvers. - Comfortable working with ambiguity. - Ability to hold several different chats and interactions simultaneously. - Drive for results, demonstrates high degree of drive and determinations. - Understand the importance of independent learning. - Flexibility to work shifts on a 7 day schedule. - Highly organised individual. - Time and Attendance Management.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job