We are currently seeking a Reach-Truck Driver for our busy chill food warehouse at Carrigtwohill.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, this permanent, full-time role involves reach-truck and counter-balance forklift operation and general warehouse operations duties, working as part of a team in a dynamic chill food warehousing environment.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Monday - Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm (Day shift only)
- Load / unload palletised chilled products using reach-truck and counter-balance forklifts
- Operate barcode scanning equipment to scan away stock to racked locations and maintain accurate stock-keeping and pallet traceability
- Pick and prepare customer orders
- Complete in-store stock handling activities e.g. de-boxing, re-palletising, case-picking, labelling, stretch-wrapping, handballing
- Perform store housekeeping & cleaning duties
- Conduct cycle counts and stock accuracy checks as required
- Fulfil HACCP Food Safety System controls as required
- Participate in, and contribute to, internal training as required
- Reach-truck experience essential
- Valid Reach-truck and Counter-balance license
- Warehouse or logistics operations experience in a similar role an advantage
- Ability to work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Click Apply Now to submit your CV & Cover Note today!
Don't have a current CV? Click HERE to view the JobAlert.ie CV templates
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.