You will be responsible for reception and general administration
- Handling telephone calls and queries quickly and efficiently, communicating effectively
with clients and directing them as necessary to relevant colleagues.
- Meet and greet visitors to our offices in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
- Dealing with email and routine correspondence.
- Admin tasks and basic accounts.
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent attention to detail, and ability to check own work.
- Fluency in English written/verbal communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task is essential.
- Previous office experience is desirable.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a leading, well-established print & signage company.
Apply with covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job