Optimum Results/Customer Perceptions are seeking an experienced Receptionist/ General Administrator to join our team.
A Receptionist working in Optimum Results/Customer Perceptions will be the first point of contact for our bustling business centre. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. Our receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organisation.
Working hours: We are offering this on a full-time or part-time basis, however, presence in the office is required Monday – Friday.
It is essential to this role that you are available for a 6 pm lock-up daily, but start times are open to discussion and fixed thereafter.
What You’ll Do:
· Greet and welcome guests to the business centre.
· Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls (including taking and forwarding messages).
· Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
· Maintain office security, oversee keys/access and daily lock-up of Business Centre (6pm)
· Order office/building supplies.
· Update calendars, schedule meetings and meeting rooms.
· Assisting with other office/building administration as required.
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties where required, such as filing, photocopying, etc.
· Perform other administrative tasks as required.
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
· A professional, friendly demeanour.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· A strong team player and ability to work unsupervised.
· Taking pride in your work and delivering high-quality outputs.
· Good time-management skills and organisational skills.
· Ability to multitask on the job.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Office/administration experience preferred.
· Care Values Organisation
· Quarterly performance-related financial bonus
· Internal Progression Opportunities - Learning and Development programmes and courses
· Development programmes and courses
· Mental Wellbeing Support Programme
· Recreational/ team activities
· Free on-site parking
· Additional perks include a smart/casual dress code, actively promoting a work/ life balance, early finish time on Fridays weekly and Fridays preceding a Bank holiday, and kitchen facilities.
Click Apply Now to submit your application today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job