Munster Cattle Breeding Group is Ireland’s market leader in cattle breeding and herd management services. We offer a complete and integrated range of cattle breeding, milk recording, fertility and performance enhancing services for herd owners. Our aim is to be the trusted partner in genetics and decision support, adding measurable value for herd owners.
We currently have a vacancy for a Permanent Receptionist based in Mallow, Co. Cork.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
· Provide administrative/ PA support, Diary management, travel arrangements for CEO
· Provision of support to the Management team in relation to meetings and follow-up tasks
· Meet, greet and welcome all visitors to reception ensuring that all visitors complete the sign in log
· Answer, screen and redirect incoming telephone calls and deal with queries in a professional manner while ensure messages are distributed to the appropriate person
· Attend to customers and visitors when visiting the office e.g. offer refreshments etc
· Keep all customer facing areas clean, tidy and stocks replenished for Brochures’/Tea/ Coffee and Water
· Management of outlook meeting calendars, arranging and confirming internal and external meetings as required
· Ensure that all meeting rooms are prepared in advance of the meetings and any housekeeping requirements in terms of catering or IT conference needs are arranged accordingly
· Co-ordinating registration, travel and accommodation arrangements for external meetings and events (both National and international)
· Management of housekeeping/ cleaning contract / Stationary and supervise all daily delivers to main reception
· Manage incoming post and couriers, logging and distributing as necessary
· Monitoring internal mailboxes and providing a timely response to queries or requests received
· Perform Administrative duties (i.e., Send packages, handles invoices, general office duties including typing, photocopying, filing, E-filing, scanning and creation of documents.
· Provide overflow administrative assistance to other departments as required
· Ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time
Applicants for this position must have:
· 2 years previous relevant reception experience of a busy front of house reception area.
· A Certificate / Diploma in a related field e.g. Reception Skills / Customer Service
· Excellent working knowledge of advanced Microsoft Office with focus on Excel.
· Proficiency in the use of a business intelligence tool to interpret & analyse business performance data.
· Be a capable audio typist with the initiative to create templates where necessary & layout documents that are clear and user-friendly for others.
· Be a self-starter with flexibility, energy and focus to see tasks through to successful conclusion.
Interested candidates should forward a copy of their cover letter and up-to-date CV in strictest confidence to Denise Murphy, HR Officer - Hit the APPLY Button to upload your documents. Closing Date 25th January 2019.