Victoria Hotel is recruiting an experienced Part-Time Receptionist for our busy city centre hotel. As a Receptionist, you will be the friendly face our guests see when they first arrive at our hotel. Providing a warm welcome and anticipating guest’s needs will come as second nature to you, as will be your impressive multi-tasking skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome our guests to the Hotel.
- Register the guests using hotel reservations system
- Manage phone system in an efficient manner
- Dealing with all reservations enquiries
- Responding and managing all email bookings and enquiries
- Involved in day to day running of the front desk including cash handling and balancing for each shift
- Updating group bookings with up to date rooming lists
- Updating Central Reservations System on a daily basis
- Guest Assistance including giving directions, advising guests of hotel facilities, local amenities and attractions
- Listening and resolving guest complaints with empathy and courtesy
- Liaising with the Accommodation department regularly to ensure rooms' status is updated
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience working in a hotel reception.
- Proficient in Hotsoft or similar reservation system
- Will be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service
- Have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including midweek and weekend
- Applicants must have fluent English and excellent communication skills
- Have excellent self-presentation.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!