We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it. https://www.weareams.com/
The Deloitte account has been part of the AMS family since 2005 and we are embarking on a journey to transform and innovate our solution. Never has it been a more exciting time to join the Deloitte account, to be part of shaping a forward-thinking talent function.
You will have the opportunity to pioneer new solutions and innovative technologies, whilst partnering with a genuinely collaborative client to provide Experienced Hire, Contingent Solutions, Emerging Talent, Executive Search and Sourcing, across the UK. Deloitte's relationship has evolved into a truly advisory one, allowing the team to work on a range of exciting and strategic projects alongside their recruitment role.
As a Recruiter, you will support client hiring managers with filling their vacancies to target start dates ensuring all quality thresholds and KPIs are met and value is generated for AMS. The role of the Recruiter is to develop and deliver excellent recruitment services to the client in line with agreed service levels. This will involve utilising recruitment technology applications and managing end-to end processes to provide recruitment services for a specific business unit.
- Ensure the recruitment service is delivered, in line with contractual obligations and client service levels
- Lead vacancy consultation discussions with hiring managers and document recruitment plans which include role requirements, agreed timeframes, roles and responsibilities of all involved, and the selection process. Where possible, include member(s) of the sourcing team in the discussion and if not, share the outcome of the discussion with them to ensure they can develop the sourcing plan and source effectively for the role
- Building and maintaining hiring manager relationships. Responsible for client satisfaction within own business area.
- Responsible for the management of candidate relationships and their satisfaction with the candidate recruitment experience until start date
- Conduct telephone screens and / or technical screens using standard templates ensuring that all candidates submitted on the short list to the hiring manager meet required quality standards
- Compliant with legislation affecting area of work (e.g. age discrimination)
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working to and meeting demanding targets and deadlines
- Experience of screening and interviewing
- Experience of managing candidates through the full end-to-end recruitment process
- Experience of using recruitment technology and recruitment databases
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships
- Experience of influencing and persuading stakeholders to take a course of action
- Ideally experienced in IT recruitment
What you’ll get in return:
Here at AMS, you’ll get the opportunity to work on projects that integrate with our other practice areas to deliver remarkable results for our clients. You’ll be part of a team with global capabilities and setting a new direction for us in terms of how we creatively solve our clients’ most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, disrupt and influence with organisations that want to transform their operations and win the war for talent.
Our total reward package includes:
- Performance related bonus’ and incentives on a quarterly and annual basis
- 26 days annual leave + statutory days
- Private Medical Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
- Pension Contribution
We're a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
AMS is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Please let us know if you need an adjustment or adaptation at any stage to support you during the recruitment journey.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job