Job Title:Recruitment Sourcer - Temporary Contract
Role Overview:You will be responsible for providing recruiting support to the Talent Acquisition team in McAfee. You will work with the business to establish appropriate talent pipelines and recruitment project plans to meet the needs of the business. Along with this, you will be developing recruitment campaigns to attract candidates from across their region.
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats, both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products and solutions.
About the role:
The essence of the challenge is to quickly identify engineering candidate profiles and seed names to build call-lists then establish a plan of attack with your Lead Recruiter and hiring managers. This role is ideal for a junior recruiter whose current strengths are focused on identifying and hunting quality candidates and developing strong working relationships with global recruiters and your hiring managers.
- Correspond daily with Senior Recruiter to gauge urgency and definition of research needs and to establish sourcing / research priorities and learning the business from inside out.
- Maximize utilization of all sourcing tools and investments – Linked In, Workday, Vsource and other Social Media Platforms, etc.
- Build call-lists and candidate profiles within the SLA timeframe.
- Complete initial recruiter screens and translate feedback to the recruiter and hiring manager
- Develop a comprehensive pipeline of candidate data / intelligence that can be stored, sorted, acted upon and reported.
- Generate and capture intimate market intelligence to create a strategic advantage in the marketplace.
- Ability to learn and grasp quickly changing new and emerging technical roadmaps that effect hiring and skill trends needed to supply the business with critical talent.
- Able to come up with "out of the box" solutions despite ambiguity and be able to highlight and cover gaps as driven by business needs.
- An understanding of the different attraction methods and how and when to use them
- IT Security industry sector experience desirable & an understanding of business/recruitment drivers Strong customer facing and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships face-to-face and over the phone
- Ability to manage multiple vacancies at one time working to tight timelines and quality measures
- Team player willing to support others with heavy workloads
- A demonstrated history of success in the development of a diverse slate of candidates though the hire process would be an advantage
- Recruitment experience ideally in-house within an IT software environment
es including: recruitment agency usage, events and available media. May own supplier management activities. Possesses good understanding of markets (skill sets, trends, competition, etc), and incorporates that knowledge into strategy development and execution.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job