This is an exciting temporary opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator who will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment as part of the Boots Ireland Resourcing team. Experience in a similar role essential and CIPD qualification an advantage.
What's it like to work in the Boots Ireland team?
As a member of Walgreens Boots Alliance, with over 80 stores across Ireland, Boots Ireland is, and has always been, at the forefront of offering the best health and beauty products in-store and online. As Ireland’s best pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer we are committed to helping our customers to look and feel better than they ever thought possible.
It’s an exciting time to join Boots Ireland.
All about the role...
You will support and coordinate recruitment for Boots Ireland across retail and pharmacy roles including our professional university programmes. You will work closely with the Resourcing Manager and develop great relationships with hiring managers to support recruitment to their teams. You will provide an exceptional experience for candidates in line with the Boots brand. You will utilise your excellent coordination and administration skills to support recruitment in Boots Ireland.
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
• You will be the point of contact for candidates and hiring managers in regard to scheduling of interviews and managing the offer process
• You will respond to and resolve a wide range of resourcing queries, channelling them to the appropriate avenue
• You will ensure efficient management of our recruitment website www.boots.jobs supporting the candidate journey
• You will carry out telephone screening and face to face interviews for a variety of roles
• You will proactively utilise social media networking tools
• Excellent organisation and administration skills with proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc. to track recruitment activity and reporting
• Knowledge and understanding of the regulatory and legal environment in relation to recruitment
• In conjunction with the Resourcing Manager you will support planning current and future resourcing requirements
• Self-motivated with ability to operate independently, work proactively and achieve optimal results
What you will receive from us in return
Join us and you can be sure that your contribution will be recognised and rewarded. You’ll find many opportunities for development and career progression, plus a great range of benefits – including a competitive salary, generous discounts and holiday allowance.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!