Do you already have some experience working in recruitment or HR admin? If so, this is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to fast-paced, volume recruitment and in-house resourcing experience, working as part of our village Resourcing Hub.
At each Center Parcs village, we have around 1500 employees working in a diverse range of roles from Housekeeping and Hospitality, through to Technical Services and Security. We work together seamlessly to deliver the unique Center Parcs experience to our guests and for this reason, volume recruitment brings with it the added challenge of making sure every person we recruit is the right fit for our family.
Salary: €13.43 Per Hour
Working as part of the village Resourcing Hub you will help to deliver a centrally led resourcing strategy ensuring the village is adequately resourced to deliver effectively and meet our goals.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide a first-class end to end candidate journey, including telephone screening, interviewing and onboarding new colleagues into the business
- Admin associated with recruitment and onboarding, including; keeping the departmental logs and ATS up to date, carrying out Right to Work checks and producing offer letters and contracts of employment
- Working closely with the other hub members to ensure recruitment KPI’s and SLA’s are achieved
- Develop a good understanding of the various roles on village
- Build and maintain candidate talent pools
- Supporting with arranging company inductions and pre-boarding communication with new starters
- Supporting with recruitment events and open days
HOURS OF WORK
This role is a fixed-term contract until 31st May 2024.
You will be contracted to work 160 hours per 4-week period (40 hours per week). This role is based on site and your working hours will typically be Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. However, flexibility to work evenings and weekends to accommodate candidate availability will be required.
As our village is open 365 days of the year, your working hours will include public / bank holidays and during Christmas and / or New Year on a rota basis.
We're looking for someone who’s organised, motivated, has a great way with people and a passion to deliver an exceptional candidate experience.
- Excellent planning, organisation and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience working within a HR or recruitment team
- Ability to prioritise workload in a challenging, fast-paced environment and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Previous administrative experience
- Previous experience of using an ATS
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
Center Parcs is a fantastic place to work and the benefits are as impressive as they are unique. Here are just a few:
- Colleague Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme with Life Assurance
- Colleague Recognition and Reward Scheme – offering a choice of Center Parcs and High Street vouchers
- Free use of our leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in our restaurant and retail outlets
- Access to Perks at Work Portal - offering a wide range of retail and leisure discounts
- An Employee Assistance Program - providing support on financial, health and legal matters
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progression with the opportunity to gain externally recognised qualifications
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Longford!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job