Restaurant Breakfast Manger – Clayton Hotel Sligo
We are looking forward to welcoming our guests back once restrictions are lifted and are now looking to add to our Food & Beverage management team for the up-and-coming busy summer season. If successful you will become part of a close team who work together to ensure that we achieve the highest standards of service for our guests.
We have a fantastic new vacancy for a Restaurant Breakfast Manger in the excellent
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager, the Restaurant Breakfast Manger will be responsible for the overall management of breakfast service and staff training.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the smooth running of breakfast & lunch service.
- Ensure all hygiene & health and safety legislation is followed
- Work with the breakfast chef to ensure the quality and service of food
- Ensure correct staffing levels our met and in line with company wage costs
- Be friendly, courteous and professional at all times.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the restaurant
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Must be organised with keen eye for attention to detail
- Flexible in regards to working- shifts will predominantly start at 6am
- Previous experience in a similar role (with a minimum of 3 years in a similar property at supervisory/management level)
- Hard working with a can-do attitude
- Previous experience in a high volume/ fast paced environment.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills.
- Competitive rate of pay depending on experience
- Staff meals while on duty
- Discounts on hotel accommodation across the Dalata hotel group which includes 42 properties across the UK & Ireland.
- Free Gym & Pool membership in Club Vitae located at the hotel
- Discounted treatments in our Essence spa
- Free carparking
About our culture:
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group has a number of exciting positions on the horizon. As Dalata continues to grow and expand in Ireland and the UK it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating many jobs and investing millions in the Irish and UK economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Sligo!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job