Restaurant Manager – The Belvedere & Hotel 7
We have an excellent opportunity for a Restaurant Manager in The Belvedere Hotel and Hotel 7. We are seeking a leader with excellent experience in Restaurant management within the Hospitality industry.
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager, the Restaurant Manager will manage our busy Restaurant area and take full ownership of our busy breakfast and dinner trade.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- People leadership, including recruiting, retaining and developing employees.
- Support the Management Team in the strategic running of the hotel.
- Set targets for the restaurant team in line with the overall departmental and hotel objectives.
- Support/Oversee events in the hotel to ensure excellence in service at all times.
- Manage the maintenance of the restaurant.
- Manage the budget and cost effectiveness of the department.
- Experience in a Food & Beverage supervisory or management role in a leading hotel.
- Experience in events is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Experience in recruiting and developing employees.
- High standards and attention to detail.
- An excellent focus on our customers.
The company provides amazing staff benefits:
- Free staff meals on duty
- Free uniform
- Staff discounted rates at all other Dalata properties
- Employee Wellness Program
- Excellent training opportunities
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
About our culture:
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group has a number of exciting positions on the horizon. As Dalata continues to grow and expand in Ireland and the UK it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating many jobs and investing millions in the Irish and UK economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job