A brief overview of Role:
Castlemartyr Resort is currently recruiting for a Restaurant Supervisor, for our gourmet restaurant, the Bell Tower.
We are delighted to present a wonderful opportunity to represent the stunning 5-star Castlemartyr Resort as Restaurant Supervisor.
Joining an award-winning, enthusiastic team, the successful candidate will lead a passionate, experienced food and beverage team to achieve and surpass budgets and service expectations.
If you would like to bring your talent and skills to this award-winning team please feel free to get in touch with our HR department by clicking apply now!
Castlemartyr Resort is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Effective and efficient management of the restaurant, always ensuring that the defined 5* standards are implemented and adhered to by all service personnel.
- Create a welcoming and friendly environment that results in it being a pleasant atmosphere for both guests and team members alike.
- Ensure that good communication exists within your department and across the Resort.
- Lead your department in a structured and organised manner, liaising regularly with the kitchen and front office team.
- Monitor purchase procedure for supplies and products to ensure proper quantity and quality of supplies.
- Effective implementation of all SOPs and procedures within the team, carrying out regular checks of these SOPS with team members.
- Encourage and ensure that all the teams work closely together, providing beneficial support for each other, being able to multi-task and actively help in each area
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent presentation
- Exceptional Customer service and communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Solid understanding of Hotel operations and be able to work on their own initiative
- Good command of the English Language
- Experience within a hotel setting however it is essential that the successful candidate has experience within a busy restaurant setting.
Applicant should be available midweek and weekends and flexible with working times and shifts
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.